NO-CONTACT DELIVERY GUIDE & COVID-19 RESPONSE
As we all grapple with this ongoing health crisis, it is important that we all stay vigilant to the safety concerns of our family, business, and community. MODERNITURE is working to ensure a healthy environment for our employees while maintaining a high standard of customer care for our customers.
Please be assured that it is our goal to still provide you with all the normal services that we usually offer and are actively seeking ways to ensure an efficient, safe, and rewarding experience for you and our staff. Our help line and deliveries will continue but in the safest way possible.
These are policies now in place for our employees, contractors, shipping, and delivery services:
- As with so many of us, our MODERNITURE employees will be working from home. We will of course still be available during regular business hours by phone, email, or live chat. Nothing has changed on our customer care side except you will catch most of us in a more relaxed home environment.
- Our supply warehouses and shipping facilities have all increased daily sanitation procedures. Everyone is required to follow safety guidelines of the CDC. This includes mask wearing, social distancing, and more frequent hand washing and cleaning of equipment.
- No-Contact Deliveries are now standard. We have made every effort to ensure that all of our contractors, delivery personnel, and the shipping companies we use are also implementing these safety practices and adhering to the CDC guidelines. They have agreed to maintain these standards for the duration and to offer No-Contact deliveries. No-Contact deliveries include a no signature required drop off for deliveries involving FedEx and UPS Ground. Freight carriers for larger items will be allowing you to verbally confirm delivery receipt. If anyone asks you to sign, you may decline to sign and give them your name and verbal permission to sign for you instead. For White Glove or Threshold deliveries, you can request for masks and shoe covers to be worn prior to entry. Please still have delivery people note any obvious damage to the box on the delivery manifest if you requested them to sign for you.
Here are some things you can do personally to ensure your own health and safety:
- Request for packages to be left outside in a safe and dry place.
- Always maintain CDC social distancing guidelines of at least six feet apart from others and to wear a mask.
- After any interaction, you may want to wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol base.
- Refrain from touching your face or stay in close quarters with anyone outside your immediate household for an extended amount of time.
Lastly, thank you for being our customer. We truly appreciate you supporting us and to help keep our community safe and our economy going! We are all in this together indeed.