Returns + Exchanges
If your item is damaged or defective or is missing parts, we’ll gladly take care of it and work with you to find the best solution. Please email us at email@example.com.
For all other situations, we offer a 30 Day No Risk Return For Any Reason.* If you wish to return your new, never assembled merchandise in its original packaging, we will gladly take it back. Here are the steps:
- Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org to get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA.)
- Inspect your item to be sure it is still in new condition.
- Box your merchandise in its original packaging.
- Contact us for pick up. We will coordinate with the shipper.
Refunds are processed less return shipping costs.* If you used your own carrier for an authorized return, refund will be the full purchase price.
*Other Refund Exclusions
- All specialty shipping, delivery and labor charges are NON-REFUNDABLE. This includes Return Shipping, White Glove Delivery, Threshold Delivery, Assembly, LTL Freight, Surcharges, Installation, Modifications including any tax thereon.
- Mattresses, textiles, futons, pillows, sleepers, sofa beds, beds and other bedding items are considered "personal use items" and can not be returned.
- Any item that did not receive a Return Merchandise Authorization.
- 'Clearance', or 'Closeout' items are not eligible for return or exchange - they are final sale.
- Any sale of merchandise or services which specifically prohibits returns or is stated at the time of purchase as a "Final Sale" or "Non-Refundable."
- If you elect not to receive replacement parts or replacement items, or accept repairs in the event of shipping damage or manufacturing defects, our standard return policy stated here will apply.
- If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call (760) 232-6300 Monday-Friday 9a-5p Pacific Standard Time.