Returns + Exchanges
If your item is damaged or defective or is missing parts, we’ll gladly take care of it and work with you to find the best solution. Visible package damage must be noted with carrier and/or photographed immediately prior to opening item(s). Any visible or concealed damage must be reported within 24 hours of receipt. To request a Return Authorization, please email email@example.com. Returns will not be accepted without a Return Authorization. Any damage claims will not be accepted after 24 hours of receipt. If you elect not to receive replacement parts or replacement items, or accept repairs in the event of shipping damage or manufacturing defects, our Return Policy stated here will apply. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all other situations, we offer a 30 Day No Risk Return.* For orders placed during the winter Holidays, you have more time to request a return. From November 1st through December 15th of the current year, returns must be initiated by January 31st of the following year or 30 days from the order delivery date, whichever is later. Refunds for returns go to the original form of payment less fees that are item dependent to include, but not limited to shipping and restocking fees. Allow for 10 business days from the receipt of a return for a charge credit. If you wish to return your new, never assembled merchandise in its original packaging, we will gladly take it back. Here are the steps:
- Please email us email@example.com to get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA.)
- Inspect your item to be sure it is still in new, never assembled condition.
- Box your merchandise in its original packaging.
- Contact us for pick up. We will coordinate with the shipper.
Refunds are processed less return-shipping costs including but not limited to restocking and specialty delivery and labor fees*. All orders cancelled after 48 hours of placement are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you are responsible for the return shipping costs and the administrative fee. Refunds minus any fee that is your responsibility will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order. *
*The Fine Print
- Returnable items must arrive back in original condition. Products must be new, unused, unaltered, uninstalled, not previously laundered or assembled e.g. no cut or clipped wires, no contact with water and no writing on the shipping carton to include all original packaging and accessories.
- Items sold in Multiple Quantities or sets must be returned in the minimum multiple quantity they were sold in. Products and packaging not in original condition will not be accepted for return.
- All specialty shipping, delivery and labor charges are NON-REFUNDABLE. This includes Return Shipping, White Glove Delivery, Assembly, Surcharges, Installation, Modifications including any tax thereon.
- Mattresses, textiles, futons, pillows, and other bedding items are considered "personal use items" and can not be returned.
- Any item that did not receive a Return Merchandise Authorization.
- 'Clearance', or 'Closeout' items are not eligible for return or exchange - they are final sale.
- Any sale of merchandise or services which specifically prohibits returns or is stated at the time of purchase as a "Final Sale" or "Non-Refundable."
Items requiring a restocking charge:
- Orders for 10 or more of the same item regardless if items are sold individually or as part of a set are subject to a 25% restocking charge. For large quantity orders it is recommended a sample is ordered first to ensure the item meets requirements.
- Items with a dollar value greater than $2,500 are subject to a 25% restocking charge.
- Notification will be provided at the time of ordering if an item is not eligible for return.
- If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (760) 232-6300 Monday-Friday 9a-5p Pacific Standard Time.