Refunds are processed less restocking, specialty delivery, administrative, and labor fees* if any. The customer is responsible for the return shipping charge separately. All orders cancelled after 48 hours of placement are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped or has already been prepared for shipment, you are responsible for the return shipping costs, and/or the cost of preparation of the shipment, and the administrative fee. Refunds minus any fee that is your responsibility will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order. *
*The Fine Print
- Returnable items must arrive back in original condition. Products must be new, unused, unaltered, uninstalled, not previously laundered or assembled e.g. no cut or clipped wires, no contact with water and no writing on the shipping carton to include all original packaging and accessories.
- Items sold in Multiple Quantities or sets must be returned in the minimum multiple quantity they were sold in. Products and packaging not in original condition will not be accepted for return.
- All specialty shipping, delivery and labor charges are NON-REFUNDABLE. This includes Return Shipping, White Glove Delivery, Assembly, Surcharges, Installation, and Modifications including any tax thereon.
- Mattresses, textiles, futons, pillows, and other bedding items are considered "personal use items" and can not be returned.
- Any item that did not receive a Return Merchandise Authorization.
- 'Clearance', or 'Closeout' items are not eligible for return or exchange - they are final sale.
- Any sale of merchandise or services which specifically prohibits returns or is stated at the time of purchase as a "Final Sale" or "Non-Refundable."
Items requiring a restocking charge:
- Orders for 10 or more of the same item regardless if items are sold individually or as part of a set are subject to a 25% restocking charge. For large quantity orders it is recommended a sample is ordered first to ensure the item meets requirements.
- Orders requiring preparing items on a pallet for shipping will be charged a restocking fee of $150.
- Items with a dollar value greater than $2,500 are subject to a 25% restocking charge.
- Notification will be provided at the time of ordering if an item is not eligible for return.
- If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call (760) 232-6300 Monday-Friday 9a-5p Pacific Standard Time.